Dominic James Pazzula
Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
Dominic has spent 18+ years designing and building risk management systems for some of the largest asset management firms in the world. He is currently the Head of Engineering and Risk at DUMAC, Inc. Prior to joining DUMAC, Dominic worked as the Director of Risk and Asset Allocation at FRG, a consulting firm working with foundations, endowments, and other asset owners. His research around private capital cash flow modeling is being used to manage over 100 Billion in AUM of private assets around the world. Dominic worked as part of the Investment Management team at Research Affiliates.
Dominic's current areas of research include private capital cash flow forecasting, portfolio construction, and the inclusion of digital assets into traditional portfolios.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
- Office Location: 280 S Mangum St; Suite 210, Box 104330, Durham, NC 27701
- Office Phone: (919) 613-5699
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.S. North Carolina State University, 2004
- B.S. University of Alabama Birmingham, 2001
- FINTECH 545: Quantitative Risk Management
- FINTECH 590: Advanced Topics in Financial Technology